Department: EDlumina (Technology)
Residence along either East or West coast preferred.
Cyanna Education Services was founded in 2008 with the goal of uniting compliance and technology for the education sector, and today supports institutions of higher education, postsecondary schools, and corporations to achieve their goals. Cyanna provides an array of education services to clients around the globe from online education, instructional media, and technology to state licensure, accreditation, and operational consulting.
Cyanna’s online education platform, EDlumina, equips schools with ability to provide a high-quality education experience from enrollment to graduation.
We are looking for an Account Executive to lead sales efforts for our EDlumina division, a line of educational software solutions servicing higher ed institutions nationwide. As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for the development and growth of new business sales and will report directly to the President of Cyanna. You will also develop sales presentations to sell products and services, prospecting and lead generation and servicing and maintaining prospective and current client information which include sales invoices and client contracts.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and close enterprise leads generated through outbound prospecting, mining of existing client base, and referrals from our consulting team.
- Generate revenue by implementation of our software solutions, customization services, and integration services sufficient to exceed annual targets.
- Deliver on expectations and be accountable for business growth and achieving overall metrics.
- Manage complex, multiple influence sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from all client stakeholders.
- Coordinate the development of comprehensive proposals.
- Participate in sales events, meetings, tradeshows/conferences as directed.
- Document and track all activity through web-based client relationship management (CRM) automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the educational software market and the potential impact of new and existing competitors.
- Facilitate and maintain overall client relationship including strategic planning, revenue growth targets and transition to support team.
- Regional travel to visit with clients and attend industry tradeshows/conferences as directed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Contact Us To Apply
- Broad knowledge of the strategic customer relationship development and management.
- Have a strong track record of overachieving sales targets in a high growth business focused on the education sector.
- Strong business problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning, financial management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to coordinate support and operational resources to manage and close deals as well as have experience and business savvy necessary to interact with senior and executive level team members.
- Drive, support, and influence go-to-market strategies, and sales/marketing alignment initiatives.
- Minimum of five plus year sales experience with a track record of success. Three plus years in the educational software/SaaS industry strongly preferred.
The candidate must be able to travel up to 50%.
Licensing & Accreditation Specialist
Department: Regulatory Compliance
Reports to: Vice President of Licensing and Accreditation
Hire – Must be located in Ohio, Arizona, or Louisiana
The Licensing & Accreditation Specialist supports the completion of consulting projects for Cyanna’s clients, which include state licensing, accreditation, and other projects typically focused on postsecondary education regulation. The Licensing & Accreditation Specialist assists with the completion of applications with input from the client, drafts and/or edits key school documents such as Catalogs and Enrollment Agreements, while checking regulations to ensure a compliant final document. The Licensing & Accreditation Specialist reviews materials provided by the client (ex: curriculum, marketing, policies, procedures, etc.) and provides feedback and/or suggestions for improvement for regulatory compliance and ease of approval. The Licensing & Accreditation Specialist attends meetings with clients and Cyanna team members, as needed. The Licensing & Accreditation Specialist may also be assigned general tasks, such as regulatory research, which support Cyanna’s consulting efforts and growth.
- Experience working with a variety of State Postsecondary Education and Higher Education boards;
- Experience working with a variety of institutional accreditors and regional accreditors;
Experience with ACCSC, MSA-CESS, and DEAC accreditation highly desired;
- Experience working with clock-hour and credit-hour programs, certificates, and degrees;
- Title IV Application experience;
- SEVIS Application experience.
- Comfortable using Google Drive, Dropbox, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Adobe, and Asana;
- Able to draft, format, and edit different types of files and documents;
- Has excellent writing and communication skills;
- Pays attention to detail;
- Able to work independently and move between projects (i.e., transition between schools and regulatory agencies);
- Able to manage time effectively.
Contact Us To Apply
- Supports completion licensing applications and supporting documents, with input and documentation from clients;
- Supports completion accreditation applications, self-study documents, and exhibits, with input and documentation from clients;
- Provides guidance on information needed from clients to complete applications and supporting documents;
- Creates templates and/or edits existing Cyanna templates to meet the specifications for specific client projects;
- Provides sample policies, as needed, for clients, based on regulatory requirements;
- Reviews, provides feedback, and/or edits work completed by clients, including:
Other materials, as provided;
- Researches regulatory requirements for current and potential regulators;
- Compiles documentation for submission in PDF or other required formats;
- Provides regular updates on project(s) and tracks time spent via Asana;
- Saves all work on a shared platform(s) (ex: Google Drive or Dropbox);
- Serves as liaison between clients and regulatory agencies, if needed;
- Meets regularly with clients;
- Responds to client inquiries via phone, email, Google Doc comments, Slack, or other communication methods, as needed;
- Meets regularly with Vice President of Licensing and Accreditation;
- Completes other duties, as assigned.